June 17, 2007

Upcoming news!!!




A new Japanese magazine dedicated to fixed gear bike riding Check out the Ramblin Worker interview in

Fixed Gear Bible">>>


Keep your eyes out for my new interview in the upcoming issue of Craft Magazine

Craft Magazine>>>

Interview up on Razor Apple


www.RazorApple.com>>>


Matthew Davis and I just finshed a new tour shirt for

Modest Mouse>>>

Matthew and I aslo made a shirt for the bicycle film festival / Puma


Joy Ride T-shirt>>>




upcoming RamblinWorker Shows:

THREAD, Curated by Patrick Trefz

Venice Beach, CA

Firiday June 22

STUDIO 411>>>



Johansson Projects

Oakland, CA

Thursday July 19

Johansson Projects>>>



Bicycle Film Festival:Art Show Paris
JOY RIDE, starts July 2

I will be in Paris from June 27 to July 3

Colette Paris >>



For more info go to my website

www.RamblinWorker.com >>>

No comments: